JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Completely made up using circular anti-firearm references, just like all their other "facts". Read the poll details and you will see that it was taken almost entirely in liberal dominated urban areas where you would expect to get that type of response.

Do you have the actual polling data? I've tried contacting Benenson Strategy Group who did the poll to get the actual data (instead of some groups interpretation of the data) and they wont respond to my requests.

Do you have the actual polling data? I've tried contacting Benenson Strategy Group who did the poll to get the actual data (instead of some groups interpretation of the data) and they wont respond to my requests.

I started a thread about it back in May. My analysis and links are below:
https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/that-oregonian-poll.197356/

We have heard many statistics quoted from the poll taken by the Oregonian in the last few months, and are about to hear more as the remaining anti-firearm owner legislation gets steamrolled through the State Legislature. You can find the poll in its entirety here:
http://media.oregonlive.com/politics_impact/other/OREGONIAN GUNS TOPLINE_wm.pdf

It's important when we hear/see the results of the poll bandied about to note the following:
  1. Even though it's supposedly a statewide poll, 46% of the 504 people surveyed were in Portland. It makes one wonder how many of the remainder were in Eugene, Salem, or Ashland, as opposed to Prineville, Roseburg, or Grant's Pass?
  2. While Democrats outnumber Republicans 1.2 to 1, 1.6 Democrats were polled for every Republican (38% Democrat to 23% Republican).
You can draw your own conclusions, but based on the above it appears that about 2/3 of those polled were in the core urban areas along I-5, and about 1/3 were in the other 50% of the state. I believe this was done to intentionally skew the data to support gun control.

It's also interesting to note that the overwhelming winner in the poll - 91% supporting improvement to the mental health system - does not appear to be represented in the current legislation, much less an "emergency" measure...

upload_2015-5-10_11-34-12-png.237561.png

upload_2015-5-10_11-32-5-png.237560.png

upload_2015-5-10_12-2-37-png.237566.png

CeaseFire Release ( Tongue in Cheek)

There is an addition that was missed. 2 out of 10 visiting Aliens from Mars support the SB941.
Sb941 has been studied under the university of Harvard and they conclude SB941 will end global warming and assist in enhancing the spotted owl population.
The director of Ceasefire in a press release today will begin asking expecting mothers that are gun owners to abort there babies under planned parenthoods free program to avoid having future gun owner that will most like commit a crime according to statistics.

Ya I am having a little fun here and yet my post here is just as absurd as CeaseFires made up BS.
The facts and known facts are not even close to anything they report or say.
Ceasefire and their love child Prozanski all have the oh I crapped my pants and not going to change them, deer in the headlights look. It used to be you could not spot them, now its easy they are the crazy people drooling on themselves.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top