JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Want to have some fun? Volunteer to distribute signs for anti-gun legislation. When you get them, burn them, use for targets, whatever you feel like. Just be as sincere as they are when they give them to you, and then trash the mo fos bros.

You should be careful doing this although I think it is a funny idea. If it were proved you got the signs under false pretenses, that would be fraud, theft. I may be wrong, but be careful.

Last Edited:
You should be careful doing this although I think it is a funny idea. If it were proved you got the signs under false pretenses, that would be fraud, theft. I may be wrong, but be careful.

Could always prove that you had a change of heart due to how radically extreme you noticed them to be. Be great negative publicity for those pieces of craps

not really a good thingto do in the end but i would laugh my *** off if i seen them at browns camp with holes in them.:gun01:

I've been on that site just to see what the enemy is up to. It shows where and when anti-gun rallies are if one was inclined to show up with an opposing voice/sign.

They can't charge you with procrastination. Get the signs and just forget to get around to putting them out. No crime there.

It is a common tactic to contact groups like Peta that send out membership materials in order to cost them money for the materials without intending to actually join. This has been around for decades and is a great tactic. They also do the same thing with the NRA so the effort might be Moot in the scheme of things.

I have also heard of people who have attempted on the local level of joining anti hunting groups and animal rights groups and then attempting to work within the groups own rules to change the direction of the group.

Why not just show up open carrying and claim that you are there to help them support laws that would disarm criminals. Since you're not a criminal, you're not the one they're worried about. Isn't this what they've been trying to say all along, that they want to prevent crime?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top