JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would suspect this is part of the larger coordinated effort currently ongoing to get federal gun legislation enacted. As of late, my MSM news infeed has been jammed with anti-gun articles and opinion pieces. Plus, you have our President out unsupervised in the wild simultaneously talking about "societal guilt" and dead children. Also, across our northern border there is a ongoing battle to disarm Canadian citizens from the few firearms they have left.

It's all intertwined and its not coincidence IMO.

-E-

I would suspect this is part of the larger coordinated effort currently ongoing to get federal gun legislation enacted. As of late, my MSM news infeed has been jammed with anti-gun articles and opinion pieces. Plus, you have our President out unsupervised in the wild simultaneously talking about "societal guilt" and dead children. Also, across our northern border there is a ongoing battle to disarm Canadian citizens from the few firearms they have left.

It's all intertwined and its not coincidence IMO.

-E-
This has been going on for years, it's just that the anti-gunners and their beholden government allies have been emboldened and are simply not trying to hide it anymore...

This has been going on for years, it's just that the anti-gunners and their beholden government allies have been emboldened and are simply not trying to hide it anymore...
Yeah probably right. It just seems more intense than usual right now.

-E-

We all know there's shady stuff behind the govt. doors and here it is. If this doesn't fry your backside, I don't know what will. Don't read the letter if you have blood pressure issues, it will pi$$ you off to no end as will the info from thereload.com.
Follow the links to get the FULL story. I can't post it all because I'm over 20000 words. The reload site has continuing CDC related info that's indescribable.
This is YOUR tax dollars at work people..:mad: :mad:

Dan

Two House Republicans are demanding the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention explain why it scrubbed a study on defensive gun use from the agency's website, and if it was done at the behest of gun control activists.

In a letter to CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, U.S. Reps. Elise Stefanik, R-N.Y., and August Pfluger, R-Texas, wrote, "according to recent reporting, this decision comes as the result of a private meeting held between your agency and a left-leaning advocacy group, much of which has been inconsistently redacted from the public."

"There is a difference between providing information to educate consumers, and censoring facts that third-party groups may disagree with politically," the lawmakers wrote.

The study reportedly showed the annual instances of defensive gun use in the U.S. were between 60,000 and 2.5 million, with the latter figure significantly higher than criminal gun use.

After a private meeting between the CDC and Mark Bryant, executive director of the Gun Violence Archive, Bryant sent an email to the CDC, obtained by The Reload, about the defensive gun use figures, stating, "that 2.5 million number needs to be killed, buried, dug up, killed again and buried again. It is highly misleading, is used out of context and I honestly believe it has zero value –— even as an outlier point in honest DGU discussions."

The lawmakers contend that removing studies without explanation to curry favor with political allies of the Biden administration will further deteriorate public trust in the agency.

"Opinions of the nation's institutions continue to be low due to overt politicization — the CDC censoring public health facts at the behest of gun control advocates will only add to the mistrust," the lawmakers wrote. "The removal of a study – commissioned by the CDC — indicates that the CDC is avoiding the responsibility bestowed to them by Congress.
"If agencies created with informing the American public are so easily swayed by political-interest groups, they will lose all credibility with the American people. The politicization of our institutions must end."

The lawmakers requested the CDC explain why it removed the study; what its plan is to provide data on defensive gun use to consumers on its website; if it consulted other groups before removing the study for its website; and explain its process of removing studies from their public information pages and provide a list of all studies removed from its website over the last six months.

"We respectfully request you overturn this decision immediately and make available all data regarding [defensive gun use]," the lawmakers wrote.

Image1.jpg Image2.jpg

Last Edited:
1671598991262.png

I don't TRUST statistics. And, that goes especially......... for some announcement from the CDC. Yeah....... CDC (and Dr. Fauci too). We've been "played" long enough.

I wouldn't TRUST any "Agency" to compile Gun Violence data. Numbers can and will be skewed.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
View attachment 1333163

I don't TRUST statistics. And, that goes especially......... for some announcement from the CDC. Yeah....... CDC (and Dr. Fauci too). We've been "played" long enough.

I wouldn't TRUST any "Agency" to compile Gun Violence data. Numbers can and will be skewed.

Aloha, Mark
I pretty much have to agree with you. However, if you follow the reload.com info it describes/details what the CDC (and others) did to scrub/hide the data that supports the carrying of weapons. Pretty much like the twitter crapola with Musk. A govt. agency lying to the public and that alone is where there's a justification for putting govt. employees in JAIL!

Dan

Unfortunately.....
I fear that, Pro or Con.......someone will skew the numbers to suit themselves or for those who paid them to do the study/research.

Remember, that even the FBI isn't the same anymore.

Aloha, Mark

PS......speaking about putting Govt Employee in jail. Consider this for a moment. Yeah......they knew it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Last Edited:
Unfortunately.....
I fear that, Pro or Con.......someone will skew the numbers to suit themselves or for those who paid them to do the study/research.

Remember, that even the FBI isn't the same anymore.

Aloha, Mark

PS......speaking about putting Govt Employee in jail. Consider this for a moment. Yeah......they knew it was UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

I have to agree. What bothers me the most is the emails I read implicating elected officials in all this and burns my backside. In spite of that, this is more evidence showing government lies/intrusion that will hopefully be used in prosecuting individuals in the near future.

Dan

I don't necessarily trust gooberment stats, either... but in this case I think it doesn't matter so much to be knitpicky about the numbers themselves so much as combating the anti-gunners from being able to bury stats that contradict their agenda. Which is precisely what happened.

The CDC data directly contradicts the woke so it really is critical to have those numbers out there... flawed as they might be.

The bigger issue though is combating the weaponization of agencies against the woke opposition. If it's allowed to stand it will simply embolden them to keep doing it.

The erosion of public confidence in the institutions of our society so it all comes crashing down is an objective in Rules for Radicals.

Former Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev (may Satan have his soul) once stated, "we will bury you". Make no mistake, those same people didn't "disappear" when the USSR collapsed. They're still running the show, just under a different flag (green) and tactics (globalism & environmentalism) these days…..

It looks like our own people are digging the hole for them, thinking they'll get wealthy and powerful then jump out before it gets filled back in on top of themselves.

Bubblegumming idiots.

Did anyone here print off a copy of that (now deleted) CDC report?

I'm searching the web to see if a hard copy still exists. Sure wish I had printed it off before it was deleted.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top