JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Thought you guys might like to see this one:

CDC EPR | Social Media | Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse

Just remember, when the zombie apocalypse comes, be sure to grab all of your personal documents, food and water and go stand by the mailbox. I guess the personal documents might guarantee the identification of your corpse at a later date, and the food and water you're carrying will make you the zombie equivalent of a saint bernard, making sure whoever was prepared enough to pack some guns and ammo is rewarded for offing you with enough food and water to make sure he can continue to put those guns and ammo to good use!

It's funny to see CDC, ready.gov and other organizations sorta picking up on zombies as a vehicle to deliver the same old tired messages.

Thanks for the post... I hadn't seen that. I think its kinda creative- using something trendy or contemporary to 'market' government provided information. As far as the content? Meh. They can put a check in that box, but I'd probably look here before I looked to the CDC for preparedness solutions

Were supposed to Have CDC and Possibly the Army National Guard there too ^^

Reco

240518_10150190940032200_640342199_6848842_5062897_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show