JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Unfortunatly if you live in oregon you have to do that as I understand it, 1 you must have a current fireamrs training class or hunters safty class, 2 a compelling letter and 3 then fill out their form and pay your money , I think it's 60 or 65.00 bux

When i went to renew my cwp the Lincoln County Sheriff gave me a sheet of paper with the most important info and I believe it had a link to a web site that had all the in depth rules. I will look at it when I get off work and post the link for you if it pertains to your area up North.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

The letter of justification is only for non-residents. Oregon is a shall-issue state. If you're a resident, and not prohibited, have taken a safety course, you submit your paperwork and feee and get your CHL.

Although, I highly recommend doing your own research. It doesn't take long and you'll get less noise with your signal.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top