JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I currently use a Desantis Scorpion holster for my Glock 19. I like it and it is comfortable. This thread has me thinking about trying some different holsters. Good luck with your search and great thread.
-A

Anybody have experience with a SERPA holster? I was looking into maybe getting one for my Glock 19.

I have one for my G19...have been using it for approx 6 months carrying it with both the paddle and belt mount at about 3 or 4 o'clock. I like it, it fits and carries well and really retains the firearm very will. The release is placed in a position where your finger will naturally find it, and is very easy to operate. It also has adjustment for height/drop and cant.

I used it several weeks ago at OFA for DH1, having to draw and holster multiple, multiple times though out the day....no complaints.

I've used the Galco tuckable IWB holster for my G26 for about five years now, it's a very comfortable, reasonably priced piece of gunleather. If for some reason I need to go OWB, I use a Blade-Tech plastic belt slider.

I've been carrying my G19 in my Sparks VMII for a year now. It's comfortable, but honestly carries a little bit higher than I would like. I like the adjustable Comp-Tac CTAC, but haven't tried it very much. I want to try the MTAC and see what all the fuss is all about over at glocktalk.

I just got a 23 and got a Blackhawk Check 6. I love it. You can wear it in the middle of your back on on you hip. I have had a Serpa for every gun I've had except this 23. They are great too. I hated the belt slide for it. I carried my full size Kimber all day walking in Downtown Portland with no problems.

I have just been wearing a IWB neoprene one I picked up at the gunshop, just picked up a Fobus today for it, and it seems to work a lot better as long as I'm wearing a longer shirt or jacket that will cover it fine.

+1 on the Crossbreed and I have a Kramer for G19 and love it. Not cheap but it sure is nice!

Also, check out Ugly Bald Guy hosters. I run one with my 1911 and I can actually forget it's on sometimes. That is how comfortable it is to wear!

In the winter months I like to run an OWB holster since I usually wear more clothing. My two current holsters are a Blackhawk! Serpa paddle and a Galco leather belt rig. My only issue with the Serpa is it can be a challenge to remove the gun with your off hand. If you think that sounds ridiculous, it is a skill that should be practiced by anyone who carries a gun.

+1 on the Crossbreed and I have a Kramer for G19 and love it. Not cheap but it sure is nice!

Also, check out Ugly Bald Guy hosters. I run one with my 1911 and I can actually forget it's on sometimes. That is how comfortable it is to wear!

In the winter months I like to run an OWB holster since I usually wear more clothing. My two current holsters are a Blackhawk! Serpa paddle and a Galco leather belt rig. My only issue with the Serpa is it can be a challenge to remove the gun with your off hand. If you think that sounds ridiculous, it is a skill that should be practiced by anyone who carries a gun.

I went with the Crossbreed!! I should have it in a few weeks!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top