JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I understand it's legal for a CCW holder to carry in a bar in Oregon?

"Mitchell pulled out the BB gun pistol and demanded money.
Mitchell told police he tried to rob the bar to pay off a drug debt. Mitchell said a bar patron pulled out a real gun, "so he placed his fake pistol back in his pocket and was detained by people in the bar," according to the probable-cause document. Police said the BB gun pistol looked like a real gun."

so I guess they are called CHL in Oregon and a Washington resident can get one
if they are issued by a local Sheriff, what county is recommended for us Washington residence to get our license from a friendly sheriff?

I guess this was all covered in a posting back in 2017

unless laws have changed, but nothing was mentioned about the bar patron who stopped the robbery at the sports bar

as long as they can -legally- drive, who cares?
I'd agree but I know a prosecutor will attempt to use a substance against you even if you were within legal limits.

With that being said I gave up alcohol years ago so I carry basically everywhere.

Where did it mention that there was a chl holder involved. There was mention that a citizen did display a real gun but there was no notation that a gun owner had a chl?
it's against Oregon law to go into a bar with a gun without your permit
in the police report nothing was mention of the other bar patron with the gun
is Portland so changed the Police didn't even mention the other guy in violation of Oregon Law
the far Leftist Portland DA would have loved that

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads