JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Biden has explicitly said that he wouldn't do the AWB via EO. His reasoning is that the next president will basically be able to walk it back via EO.

I think he'll push for congress to issue the ban

Given his track record I won't hold my breath.Since the precedent has been set by Trump, it doesn't mean he won't just to appease his voters for 4 years or longer regardless of it being eventually overturned by the next potus. Even the last AWB had a sunset.

Well, many things have changed greatly since 1994.

Heller, The Riots, Crazy Lefty Politicians, etc......

So then.....
So have attitudes about CCW.

In the past, many states didn't even recognize that citizens "needed/wanted" to CCW. It's "better".......but still not perfect (according to ME. LOL.).

As for this NEW administration. Well, it was right there in the Democrat's Platform (prior to the vote). It should be of no surprise where he intends to take Amerika.

Keep your powder dry.

Aloha, Mark

Biden has explicitly said that he wouldn't do the AWB via EO. His reasoning is that the next president will basically be able to walk it back via EO.

I think he'll push for congress to issue the ban
Well trumo helped Biden do that Via EO as he used ATF and DOJ reclassify a piece of plastic as a machine gun. Circumventing the constitution and giving liberals like him self the blue print. Trump supported Biden's 94' AWB and crime bill. He had two full years and passed 0 pro gun laws. Because he's an elite and dosent want us to have guns no more than Bloomberg. Buy many people bought and keep buying his koolaide. Must taste good

Well trumo helped Biden do that Via EO as he used ATF and DOJ reclassify a piece of plastic as a machine gun. Circumventing the constitution and giving liberals like him self the blue print. Trump supported Biden's 94' AWB and crime bill. He had two full years and passed 0 pro gun laws. Because he's an elite and dosent want us to have guns no more than Bloomberg. Buy many people bought and keep buying his koolaide. Must taste good

Actually.....

I prefer the Strawberry Kool Aid over the Blue Berry Kool Aid. But then, don't tell me that you like the Lemon Kool Aid above the other two choices. Because.....that would be a waste of Kool Aid.

LOL.....yes, it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Aloha, Mark

So you voted for joe?

Actually.....

I prefer the Strawberry Kool Aid over the Blue Berry Kool Aid. But then, don't tell me that you like the Lemon Kool Aid above the other two choices. Because.....that would be a waste of Kool Aid.

LOL.....yes, it's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

Aloha, Mark
Mmmmmmmmm..... Cooooooolaid....

I think everyone should do some very deep soul searching and figure out what and where your "line in the sand" is.

For me, I will not be surrendering ANYTHING that I legally purchased.

If Biden...or if he taps out and the "Prostitute in Chief" takes over...tries to ban semi-auto rifles and demands we surrender them, it's going to be time to start using them. Because Civil War II will have started. Because "We The People" will not stand for being disarmed. Especially in light of all that has gone on recently. The current state of affairs is dramatically different now than it was in 94.

Remember...our right to keep and bear arms does not come from the government, and it damn sure doesn't come from Biden or Harris, and it doesn't come from any document. It comes from our creator. And as such, only he can take them away. All the COTUS does is remind the tyrants that they can't touch our arms. And demanding that we surrender them would absolutely be an "infringement" on our rights.

May God save our Republic

WOLVERINES!

I'm assuming most here actually read the DNC's platform prior to the November election. Biden/Harris et al laid out a pretty clear plan to not only ban "assault rifles" but also to tax ownership of semi-auto firearms AND every round of ammunition out of the realm of the commoners. Not to mention making AR-15s, AKs, etc. THAT YOU CURRENTLY OWN subject to the NFA, requiring you register each one, as well as requiring the $200 tax stamp for EVERY single "high-capacity" (assume over ten round) magazine you own. Yes, it'd all be ex post facto, but... that's the plan. Lookin' like they've got the votes now, too.

Oh, and you can't fly to the DC area with firearms in your checked baggage now (the airlines are cooperating in a de facto disarming of the populace)... think that won't spread?

I'm assuming most here actually read the DNC's platform prior to the November election. Biden/Harris et al laid out a pretty clear plan to not only ban "assault rifles" but also to tax ownership of semi-auto firearms AND every round of ammunition out of the realm of the commoners. Not to mention making AR-15s, AKs, etc. THAT YOU CURRENTLY OWN subject to the NFA, requiring you register each one, as well as requiring the $200 tax stamp for EVERY single "high-capacity" (assume over ten round) magazine you own. Yes, it'd all be ex post facto, but... that's the plan. Lookin' like they've got the votes now, too.

Oh, and you can't fly to the DC area with firearms in your checked baggage now (the airlines are cooperating in a de facto disarming of the populace)... think that won't spread?
I'm sure it is a cop out, but I've talked to some people claiming, well I didn't know they said that. Hmm. It could be true based on their sources of information or more likely, they don't want to admit they are part of this Reset.

Don't count on it. The commies hate gun owners. They got the muscle now
and me thinks they are going to use it.

And we won't comply....

Spambo
Speaking of Commies, our Oregon Communist Party is pushing their agenda in the next legislative session this month.

2021 Firearms Bills

SB 396 Bans "undetectable" firearms and redefines "unfinished receivers" as actual firearms for purchase and possession.

SB 503 CHL Reciprocity Bill.

SB 502 Allows people participating in "Address Confidentiality Program" to purchase firearms.

SB 554 Bans licensed carry in and around schools,"public buildings," and airports, increases fees for concealed handgun licenses.

SB 585 Repeals Oregon's preemption law allowing any locality to make gun laws.

SB592 Bans lead shot for hunting.

SB 604 Requires permit with training to purchase firearms. Fees and renewals.

HB 2510 Mandatory lock up.

HB 2543 Creates "no time limit" delays on firearms transfers.

HB 2872 Creates "tax credit" for background check fees.

The one thing I remember the most about the last AWB, was the tables full of high cap magazines--when the ban started, those tables were full and stacked high with product & when the ban ended those tables were all still full & stacked high with high cap magazines

The one thing I remember the most about the last AWB, was the tables full of high cap magazines--when the ban started, those tables were full and stacked high with product & when the ban ended those tables were all still full & stacked high with high cap magazines
When the AWB went into effect, the first casualty were Glock mags. A run ensued on the other
handgun mags. I remember a 12 round Sig P229 mag was going for $120 for example. Glock magazines were outrageously priced also.

New in wrap, USGI AR-15 mags were going for $12. I started buying them and decided I would get
my first AR. At the time, you had 3 choices: Colt, Bushmaster & Olympic. All were neutered with no
flash hider and evil bayonet lug. The Olympics had a very bad reputation. The Bushmaster, a small
company at the time, had a very good reputation. I was unimpressed with the Colts which were
$100 more than the Bushmasters. So I bought a 20" A2 Bushie. At the time, the volume on AR-15's was
low. There were only 2 tables selling them in the whole Portland Gun Show for example.

As time past, the NIW US GI mags went were going for $35 and used mags were $20. A lot of gun
mags were also being sold, like Westerns an USA which were crap.

The number of AR-15s also grew and grew and grew since they were soooo evil.

When the ban ended, new companies started making AR-15 mags. I thought at the time,
who is going to be buying all of these mags? Little did I know. Magpul was just starting to
sell its mag puls for USGI mags and nothing else. The AR-15 market continues to grow
today. Thank you Bill Clinton. You helped arm Americans.

Spambo

tshirt_awb.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS....though about CCW. Well since then, I've gone from revolver to semi-auto pistol.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top