JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was not old enough to CCW during the last AWB. Other than a mag limit to 10 rounds, did any of you who were carrying back then encounter any other problems.

I'm thinking of buying a wheel gun in 9mm or .45acp (since I have plenty) in response to the possible eventuality.

Also do you think the dog-faced pony soldier will reinstate the AWB via EO?

Last Edited:
Existing mags were grandfathered during the 94-04 ban so if you had them you could use them. Prices went up yes. Revolvers were still pretty common in '94, not like now. You are forward thinking in your efforts to be compliant in the future, like single stack 1911's.

I was not old enough to CCW during the last AWB. Other than a mag limit to 10 rounds, did any of you who were carrying back then encounter any other problems.

I'm thinking of buying a wheel gun in 9mm or .45acp (since I have plenty) in response to the possible eventuality.

Also do you think the dog-faced pony soldier will reinstate the AWB via EO? I
Nothing changed except what you could buy new. In one of the great strokes of irony, tiny little pistols that were engineered to hold 10 rounds in the smallest package possible, the sort of thing that's probably really nice for knocking over a corner store, became popular.

Glock 26 anyone?

A lot of the relatively capacious CC type guns came into existence in that era. Also larger calibers became a bit more of a thing, one ad memorably proclaiming something to the effect of "If you can only have 10, make them 45".

As good an excuse as any other...

I think I'll run this one by the wife. :s0155:

The '84 ban gave us many good sub compacts.:s0139:

And the rise of the .40 ctg.. :s0170:

And the rise of the .40 ctg
Never really hated it. Due to an estate sale I recently ended up w/ 2 in 40, an XD-40 (sold at panic prices, sweet) and a Beretta 96 INOX, which I gifted to Dad. In the turmoil I also ended up with a ton of 40 brass, so in interests of ... whatever ... I got a 40 S&W barrel for my Glock 20 (goes with 357 Sig barrel for same) and I'm considering a Glock 23 barrel for my 32.

I can use that brass to burn through the cache of 10mm projectiles and SPP, since the 10mm takes LPP.

It's a good excuse.

Also do you think the dog-faced pony soldier will reinstate the AWB via EO?
I removed the warning label from my mattress back in the 80's so I've been hiding out in my bunker ever since.
Good luck, man!

No, he knows he can't.

but they have both houses, so why would he need to.

I suspect just as many RINOS jumped ship, many democRATs will jump ship to assure re-election. These dems know their constituency. Manchin and the likecome to mind. The days of these people following the rule of law are over. It's why I suspect an EO (bump stocks anyone?) just to prove a point.

Just as they're attempting to use the 25th Amendment to count coup, I suspect more retribution is to come.

I can say Washington states magazine capacity would be worst than feds. They say you can only use them at designated shooting ranges. But of course law enforcement and military are exempt. But best believe they will be the first to enforce it on us.

I removed the warning label from my mattress back in the 80's so I've been hiding out in my bunker ever since.

crime.jpg

I'll have to look him up because he is not in my district but there is a Republican in Oregon steering a lot of hate his way because he is not voting lock step with them. Last email said, He did it again!

For what it's worth we still need to acknowledge the ones doing their jobs. Just like with weed and now all drugs, there is state law and federal law. I think the dems may have to be careful how they propose laws moving forward as not to jeopardize the potheads. No disrespect to all potheads.

I don't care for this text of this bill since forces you carry the standard capacity magazines unloaded in a locked container. If this passes we can look forward to people loading up magazines first before they can shoot. It also requires another locked container since my range bag does not lock.

Right now I load the magazines before I go to range, shoot those loaded magazines, put the empty magazines back into my range bag and drive home when I am done.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top