JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let me sum up the next 30 posts for you:

1. two people will post a link to RG's web site citing weapons prohibbited
2. 8 or 9 will post 'concealed means concealed' or 'better to be judged by 12'
3. 6 or 7 will post that there wasn't any security at the last event they went too
4. another 6 or 7 will post they wouldn't go to the rose quarter without a gun
5. at least 3 will go off on a tirade about how state law prevents them from banning weapons where another 5 or 6 will go off on private propterty and they can do what they want
6. there's bound to be a couple of snarky remarks about the team players carry guns why shouldn't we.

Carry (or don't carry) at your own risk :D

About 5 years ago or so I went to a monster truck show at the Rose Garden and being a good little boy I decided to go check my pistol in. I went to the "security" office unloaded the pistol and put it in a locker/locked storage. When I went back to get the pistol the security was very rude to me. One security guard told me I am not a cop so I shouldn't carry or leave the guns to cops...... something stupid like that. If I didn't have self control I would have ripped them a new one, but I was with my girl and didn't wanna make a scene. If I ever have to go inside the Rose Garden and they won't allow me to CC, I just won't go....... it's that simple. As long as there are no metal detectors or body searches I have no problems CCing and going inside.

3. 6 or 7 will post that there wasn't any security at the last event they went too
5. at least 3 will go off on a tirade about how state law prevents them from banning weapons where another 5 or 6 will go off on private propterty and they can do what they want
6. there's bound to be a couple of snarky remarks about the team players carry guns why shouldn't we.

Seems like we have this thread a lot, doesn't it...

I always answer it with a question: Are there metal detectors? :s0155:

Its almost like this post should be stickied somewhere.

At the last game I went to (last season), no they did not have metal detectors, and I carried.
I don't give a rip what their "policy" is. My policy is my safety and they can't override Oregon law. If it's discovered, they can ask me to leave, and I will.

Went to a Blazer game last week and walked in with a PPS (IWB & shirt tucked) no problem, never even got a look. At the enterance, just before the turnstyles, they were looking in purses and backpacks (man purses too). There was a hand held metal detector on the table but it never even got picked up. Just hang back a little and look ahead to see what's going on. If they are using the metal detector head back to your vehicle and stash the weapon, return to the game and be miserable with the rest of us.

Went to a Blazer game last week and walked in with a PPS (IWB & shirt tucked) no problem, never even got a look. At the enterance, just before the turnstyles, they were looking in purses and backpacks (man purses too). There was a hand held metal detector on the table but it never even got picked up. Just hang back a little and look ahead to see what's going on. If they are using the metal detector head back to your vehicle and stash the weapon, return to the game and be miserable with the rest of us.

That is a plan, but we are taking the Max... Be harder to stash it in the car!

And Kimber Custom, cracked me up today at work! Just can't post from there due to the f'ing firewall!

we had free parking right beside the door, free dinner in the dinning room, then to the BOA corporate room. I was carrying and they wanded a guy in front of us and then one a few places behind us. I walked on through with my wife and a grandson without a glance.
If discovered carrying they take your ticket and make you leave with no refund.

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

You forgot to account for someone that says, "Hey it's ok with me it you use it on the refs!".

we had free parking right beside the door, free dinner in the dinning room, then to the BOA corporate room. I was carrying and they wanded a guy in front of us and then one a few places behind us. I walked on through with my wife and a grandson without a glance.
If discovered carrying they take your ticket and make you leave with no refund.

----------------------------------------------------------

The "Trade Rating" is low by 3
Not everyone posts it I guess.

Deen
NRA Benefactor/Recruiter
WAC member
SWWAC member

I'm not sure I'd be trustworthy with a gun and BOA execs in the same room with me.

:s0112::s0114::s0112: :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top