JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
BULLETIN: Bellevue group calls for Senate investigation of ATF controversy

Alarmed at the growing controversy surrounding a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives gunrunning sting operation, the Bellevue-based Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms urged its members Friday afternoon to call the U.S. Senate and demand a “full and open inquiry” into the affair.

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

===================================

One Washington to the other: Crime stats tell the tale

A spokeswoman for the Seattle Police Department said today that the city posted only 19 homicides in 2010, the lowest figure in recent memory, while Washington, D.C. – a city with a similar-sized population – logged 131 homicides, according to the Metropolitan Police Department’s website.

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

I wish there was a way to read those articles without getting bombarded with popups and spam.

Firefox with NoScript, AdBlocker and Ghostery. B-) It can make some web sites difficult to work with at times, but once you understand what is going on under the hood and get used to it, it makes web life much more pleasant.

elsie

I too use Firefox with adblocker and noscript. Noscript can be a pain especially with certain forms powered by javascript but saves a lot of hassles with ads.

Dave,

I check KABA.com quite frequently, enjoy and sometimes comment on articles in there.

And yes, there seem to be a profusion of pop-ups now. Irritating.

You, David Codrea, Kurt Hoffman, and others really do a bang-up job of trying to keep us informed - I for one appreciate it.

Mike

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads