JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
It appears that many people are looking for these. It's not exactly the newest production stuff. So it's priced at $50 a brick. Yes, it has been kept inside.

CCI_sm_rifle_mag_primers.jpg CCI #450, 1000 primers for $50 SOLD
CCI_sm_rifle_std_400.jpg CCI #400, 1000 primers for $50 SOLD
CCI_sm_rifle_primers_400.jpg to be sold as one lot of two (2) bricks, CCI #400, 2000 primers for $100------ SOLD PENDING FUNDS

If you have questions and/or want it.....contact me via PM and include your phone#. That way, we can move the communications along at a much quicker pace. And, please specify which primers you are interested in.

BTW.....I usually do my meetings at the Wal Mart P/lot in Vancouver (I-205 and Mill Plain Blvd). I don't ship and I don't usually go to Portland, OR. The exception being....unless I just happen to be going there.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....don't waste time asking if I still have it. More or less....IF the ad is up....I still have it.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The only primers that I have left for sale are the two (2) boxes of CCI #400 sm rifle primers in the green boxes.

Don't bother to offer me less money. Because besides rifle reloads, I can always use them to reload some of my pistol ammo.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top