JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you like shooting the CCI 36 grain HP Mini Mags this a is pretty good deal at only 5.6 cents each with free shipping on a case.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
And if you know someone like me with a membership you can get that case for 8% less. That 8% applies to all ammo there. Also, we get free shipping on any amount not just on cases. That free shipping on any amount has already saved me quite a bit and allowed me to pick up a bunch of less that case amounts to test with.
So if you are up North of Seattle just let me know and I would be glad to order something for you with my next order.

And if you know someone like me with a membership you can get that case for 8% less. That 8% applies to all ammo there. Also, we get free shipping on any amount not just on cases. That free shipping on any amount has already saved me quite a bit and allowed me to pick up a bunch of less that case amounts to test with.
So if you are up North of Seattle just let me know and I would be glad to order something for you with my next order.
How much does the membership cost?

How much does the membership cost?

$95. Just bought in.

"Saved" $30 yesterday using it, and will likely do the same monthly for a while. So for us, it's worthwhile. Depends what & how much you shoot, or want to put back. Obviously.

Also "saved" about $25 with the "free" shipping. Compared to others I've bought from whom charge shipping. Some don't charge shipping, but usually it's just special deals etc.

No one I've dealt with can beat there price. Again tho, depends on what you shoot.

*"saved" & "free", well nothing is free, and they're still making decent money, or they wouldn't be in business. I'm ok with that, but just getting a bit perturbed with the bandying about of "free" this and "save" that etc etc.

Thanks CamelFilter. It's a great deal especially if you shoot rifle and only want a couple of boxes. The shipping savings really starts to add up. Not everything there is a great deal I have found it cheaper at other sites for some ammo. But the 9mm prices and some of the others are lower with the membership than you can get anywhere else even when on sale.
I do buy a fair amount of ammo but I probably have saved at least 300-400 dollars so far not counting the shipping. If you are close rupey7 just let me know. Glad to order with my membership or order and split it.

BTW the price comes to 0.0514 a round with my membership for the CCI Ammo in the OP. (Shipping included, taxes not included.)
Note that price is good for both 36gr LHP and 40gr Plated RN

$95. Just bought in.

"Saved" $30 yesterday using it, and will likely do the same monthly for a while. So for us, it's worthwhile. Depends what & how much you shoot, or want to put back. Obviously.

Also "saved" about $25 with the "free" shipping. Compared to others I've bought from whom charge shipping. Some don't charge shipping, but usually it's just special deals etc.

No one I've dealt with can beat there price. Again tho, depends on what you shoot.

*"saved" & "free", well nothing is free, and they're still making decent money, or they wouldn't be in business. I'm ok with that, but just getting a bit perturbed with the bandying about of "free" this and "save" that etc etc.
Thanks!
So you save 8% even on the "sale" prices?

Thanks!
So you save 8% even on the "sale" prices?
Yes, what ever the listed price after you login with your prime account you get the discounted off that price.
Just as comparison. What I have found my delivered price for ammo is usually pretty close to what it is from SGAmmo before they add shipping. SG's prices are usually close to the lowest around but the shipping, while reasonable, still nail you. I do buy from SG still as they have some stuff Target Sports does not carry like the odd ball 54R training rounds or surplus 7.62x51 ammo.
Occasionally it cheaper especially with the factory rounds and brand names from other providers. So it's always worth checking.
For instance I just got some GECO 357 Mag JHP from Bud's gun shop instead of from Target Sports. Was able to pay cash over there and beat their price. BUT I did get some GECO 357 mag FMJ from Targetsports at the same time. Hence why I usually check ammoseek to double check.

Yes, what ever the listed price after you login with your prime account you get the discounted off that price.
Just as comparison. What I have found my delivered price for ammo is usually pretty close to what it is from SGAmmo before they add shipping. SG's prices are usually close to the lowest around but the shipping, while reasonable, still nail you. I do buy from SG still as they have some stuff Target Sports does not carry like the odd ball 54R training rounds or surplus 7.62x51 ammo.
Occasionally it cheaper especially with the factory rounds and brand names from other providers. So it's always worth checking.
For instance I just got some GECO 357 Mag JHP from Bud's gun shop instead of from Target Sports. Was able to pay cash over there and beat their price. BUT I did get some GECO 357 mag FMJ from Targetsports at the same time. Hence why I usually check ammoseek to double check.
Appreciate the info.

If you like shooting the CCI 36 grain HP Mini Mags this a is pretty good deal at only 5.6 cents each with free shipping on a case.

IIRC, I have seen these at BiMart for $5.97 per hundred, in the past few weeks.
Best,
Gary

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top