JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Only for trade for CCI SPP's (Magnum or non, doesn't matter for what they are going to be used for)

If you are dead set on buying, you must pay the rate at which I can buy some SPP's

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Should add, looking to swap brick for brick.

How old are the CCI?
I have a fresh brick of Federal 200 I might be willing to trade
Recent stock, blue & grey box.
I've been using CCI exclusively on the Lee presses due to the warnings and instances of premature detonation with Fed and Winchester.

Is this the package? (See attachment) CCI used a half gray, half blue box with yellow letter a few years back. Not wanting old new stock. If you are good with the trade, I am willing to drive down

1.jpg

Is this the package? (See attachment) CCI used a half gray, half blue box with yellow letter a few years back. Not wanting old new stock. If you are good with the trade, I am willing to drive down

View attachment 800150
I'll confirm when I get home but they would be within the last year or so they were purchased from sporting goods store.

Please let me know one way or the other on this trade.

Thanks
Yes, these are like the ones above. Turns out there was 800 x Large Rifle, 200 x BR-2's
Sorry I got sidetracked after work yesterday and just got home today.
I think I'm going to pass, I'm not comfortable enough with running Federal primers in the presses (bad reputation).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top