JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was in Walmart the other day doing the weekly store run around 6PM (I know. A terrible time and a terrible store.) and I felt compelled to swing by the ammo counter, even though their shelves are so empty these days. Lo and behold, they had these funny looking "milk cartons" on the shelf for both 22lr and 17. They are called the CCI "Pour Pack" and I don't recall ever seeing them before. Reminds me of buying Copperhead BBs that used to come in a similar black carton. They were $7.96 for 200 rounds and it says it unfolds to reveal a target inside. I haven't been out shooting since and didn't feel like opening one up just for that, but thought I'd share. Both sides had your standard warnings all over them.

Front:
CCI_22_Blazer_Pour_Pack_Front_2020-09-03.jpg

Back:
CCI_22_Blazer_Pour_Pack_Back_2020-09-03.jpg

And I spotted this on the bottom. Looks like the last two words are "reading this":
CCI_22_Blazer_Pour_Pack_Bottom_2020-09-03.jpg

The guy at the counter said they got them in 3 hours before and I grabbed the last few boxes. So you can still find ammo out there for normal prices from time to time, even where you expect it to be all dried up.

I hope they work as well as all the other Federal ammo I've shot. I'm partial to CCI Mini-Mags, CCI Standard Velocity, and CCI Quiets.

I was in Walmart the other day doing the weekly store run around 6PM (I know. A terrible time and a terrible store.) and I felt compelled to swing by the ammo counter, even though their shelves are so empty these days. Lo and behold, they had these funny looking "milk cartons" on the shelf for both 22lr and 17. They are called the CCI "Pour Pack" and I don't recall ever seeing them before. Reminds me of buying Copperhead BBs that used to come in a similar black carton. They were $7.96 for 200 rounds and it says it unfolds to reveal a target inside. I haven't been out shooting since and didn't feel like opening one up just for that, but thought I'd share. Both sides had your standard warnings all over them.

Front:
View attachment 744765

Back:
View attachment 744766

And I spotted this on the bottom. Looks like the last two words are "reading this":
View attachment 744767

The guy at the counter said they got them in 3 hours before and I grabbed the last few boxes. So you can still find ammo out there for normal prices from time to time, even where you expect it to be all dried up.

I hope they work as well as all the other Federal ammo I've shot. I'm partial to CCI Mini-Mags, CCI Standard Velocity, and CCI Quiets.

The Blazer stuff has always for me been not quite as good as the MM but for cheap ammo always seemed to make shooters happy. The note on the bottom is great.
All the stuff that is hard to find now is still coming out of the factories daily. Sooner or later people stacking it up at home will have enough and have to stop. In the mean time I keep saying maybe a few more will remember this one when shelves are full again and no one wants the stuff. I doubt it though. Shelves will fill, stuff will be on sale, no one will want it, till next panic. :confused:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top