Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

CCI 400 Small Rifle Primers / Woodleigh .312 303 Brit bullets

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by mdbuehler, Jul 7, 2009.

1. mdbuehler

mdbuehler Seattle New Member

Selling / trading for my dad :) He has 2100 CCI 400 small rifle primers, early 1980's from the dates on them. $40 per 1000 (by 2000 get a hundred free I guess!) or will trade for large rifle primers (he reloads 30.06, so anything along those lines).

I also have a box of 50 Woodleigh 303 Brit / .312 174grain bullets. If you have a Mosin Nagant, good chance these are the size that will best fit your rifle. Paid $35 plus shipping from Midway, will take $30 for the box.

I'm in Seattle by day, Tacoma by night, so can meet anywhere in between. Thanks!

2. SJS46

SJS46 yamhill county Active Member

I think you should sell them primers for what they sold for in the 80s:angeldevil:

3. mdbuehler

mdbuehler Seattle New Member

I have to admit I looked at the price tag on the bottom and laughed, they were a penny a piece back then from BiMart! :laugh:

4. mgd

mgd Milwaukie,OR Member

I inherited my Father's reloading stuff and have a couple packs of CCI primers with a 89 cent price tag on the box of 100. Vintage stuff!