JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just got greeted by UPS with a gorgeous arsenal refurbished M1 Garand. I could buy ammo from the CMP but it will take 60 days minimum. I have all the components but hard mil primers. Wanna trade primers for cash?

I haven't had any issues with Winchester primers through my M1. I've shot over 1000 reloads through mine with no slam fires. Good luck! IMR 4064 works great!

I haven't had any issues with Winchester primers through my M1. I've shot over 1000 reloads through mine with no slam fires. Good luck! IMR 4064 works great!

I can second this. My dad and I have 2 service grade cmp garands and I run Winchester Large Rifle without issues. 1000s of rounds without a slam fire. I have used both 4064 and 4895 with great success. If you cannot find any #34 primers, don't sweat it too much. Just be sure the barrel is down range when you slap that bolt forward(like you should be anyway).

Second and third that. I have reloaded for my M-1 with CCI and Winchester primers with no problems. Many thousand of rounds with 5 different M-1s with
no problems. Make sure you do not have a 'high' primer. I do this by using a primer pocket uni-former first time for all my Lake City brass. Good luck and
hope to see you at a Service Rifle match. Douglas Ridge Rifle Club - Service Rifle Program <broken link removed>

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.