JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Rogers Sporting Goods has CCI AR Tactical for $14.99/box of 300. That's $.05 per round and you get free shipping with $100. I haven't seen it this cheep since Palmetto had it for $12.99.

Never heard of this place but when I just clicked it did not show they do not have it. So for those who again got caught I would at least add this site to the list to watch for this ammo. when this is gone they may get more at a good price. Just remember if ordering do it the right way. Use a Credit Card. If the place tries to pull something you are easily made whole.

Not a bad price until you figure in the $14.99 they want for shipping !! :eek:

Exactly why I bought 7 boxes and they shipped today for free. They also had Mini Mags for $6.99, but they went fast. I have bought from them fairly often as they come up with some good deals. They are pretty big and have their own product line.

Last Edited:
Exactly why I bought 7 boxes and they shipped today for free. They also had Mini Mags for $6.99, but they went fast. I have bought from them fairly often as they come up with some good deals. They are pretty big and have their own product line.
I'd doesn't show "in stock" but it let's me add 7 boxes and check out. Yours already shipped?

UPS has it listed. Experience tells me that it will show (out of stock) instead of Add To Cart.

They have blazer brass 9mm for $15.99/50 federal American eagle 9mm for $15.99/50 or 299.99/1000

They show out of stock on the blazer 9mm $299.99/1000

I don't have a ton of 9mm, might buy some. Been so long since I bought 9mm, is that a decent price?

~

They have blazer brass 9mm for $15.99/50 federal American eagle 9mm for $15.99/50 or 299.99/1000

They show out of stock on the blazer 9mm $299.99/1000

I don't have a ton of 9mm, might buy some. Been so long since I bought 9mm, is that a decent price?

~

Well it depends. Just before this got bad I could see it coming . Ordered a couple cases of that exact ammo. It was $215 to my door from SG. So is the price listed "good" no. Is it scalping? No. right now it's if you can find it. It is still of course coming out of the factory but is being grabbed as fast as it hits. So either keep looking, roll your own, or pay the going price.

Still available this morning, thanks for that tip... I too got my 7, to add to my existing inventory of this round. I have had great luck with these. Great price w/free ship.

I have also had great luck with this one. Below was shot from a new 10/22 build with a Green Mountain Tapered Barrel. The yellow square offered a better sight picture allowing for the tighter group.

10-22 1-19 50.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top