JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have a recommedation for Concealed Carry classes in Washington County?? I know that Beavercreek Arms holds them, but I want some feedback about a good place to take the class and what they cost.

Thanks in advance.

E

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

My wife needed a class for her CCW so we both took it together. We took the one at Bvcrk Armory and I guess it fulfilled the requirements but it wasn't very interesting. When the Crimson Trace infomercial portion began I started to feel like I was being recruited for a timeshare...:)

You mentioned two criteria - "good/quality" and "convenient" i.e. as in Washington County....often these two are not mutually exclusive. I cannot comment on the convenient aspect but will suggest several who meet the "quality/good". There are many people who offer this course as a hobby and there are some new kids on the block....it is my experience those who have been in the biz for a while, operate with integrity/honor, and produce high quality results are the following in no particular order: Wild Bill's Gun shop in Mollala, PSTC, or through Roger Moore.

I can vouch for all three--they are serious instructors with an impeccible track record and high quality results.

I also believe one of the sponsors of this forum offers this and other courses and they have a banner ad at the top - I however, cannot, comment on their quality nor convenience :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top