JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone have a recommedation for Concealed Carry classes in Washington County?? I know that Beavercreek Arms holds them, but I want some feedback about a good place to take the class and what they cost.

Thanks in advance.

E

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

My wife needed a class for her CCW so we both took it together. We took the one at Bvcrk Armory and I guess it fulfilled the requirements but it wasn't very interesting. When the Crimson Trace infomercial portion began I started to feel like I was being recruited for a timeshare...:)

You mentioned two criteria - "good/quality" and "convenient" i.e. as in Washington County....often these two are not mutually exclusive. I cannot comment on the convenient aspect but will suggest several who meet the "quality/good". There are many people who offer this course as a hobby and there are some new kids on the block....it is my experience those who have been in the biz for a while, operate with integrity/honor, and produce high quality results are the following in no particular order: Wild Bill's Gun shop in Mollala, PSTC, or through Roger Moore.

I can vouch for all three--they are serious instructors with an impeccible track record and high quality results.

I also believe one of the sponsors of this forum offers this and other courses and they have a banner ad at the top - I however, cannot, comment on their quality nor convenience :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top