JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was there for the Polar Express on Saturday night. You just get your ticket, walk out the door, and get on the train. There wasn't any security that I saw. I didn't see any postings of any kind either.

Well, we like the Mount Hood RR experience, even though we have to go almost 5000 miles or more to take the ride.

But I have a load of pix of the train depot inside and out, and surrounding buildings, and there is no mention of any kind of restriction on carrying that I can see.

tac

Ive been on a few of the train rides/dinner murder mysteries and even thomas the train. I never saw anything that stated about no weapons allowed, but being that its not a federal or state train ride I didnt look very hard either. I carried each time and of course if its concealed who knows anyway. But I did leave my bandana at home so I didnt look like a train robber...lol

I work on the Railroad and it is illegal for anyone but law enforcement to carry a weapon on R.R. property. We get in seriouse trouble for having a knife with over a 1.5" blade if it isnt a Multi-tool. I found out from FRA (Federal Rail Administration) Police. It may not say it, but its the law according to them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top