JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I take mine out of the holster and stick it in my jacket pocket or make a "sanitary barrier" and put it on top of the toilet paper dispenser. When I first started carrying I had an incident in an Azteca restaurant where I was taking a dump and the Kimber Pro Carry I had at the time fell out of the holster and hit the ground. A couple people apparently noticed in the bathroom. Luckily I didn't have any issues with management or police or anything, just kind of embarrassed when I got out of the stall and got some funny looks.

But please, no matter what method you use while doing your business don't confuse your two "guns"! When you whip out a pistol and aim it towards the urinal then feel something warm you've done a dumb thing ;)

Either that or the urinal ends up with a new drain hole in it!

It's a privacy stall, if people are looking under & see your pistol they are invading your privacy. If that frightens their sissy liberal hearts then maybe they'll knock next time! Just re buckle your belt after you have pulled down your britches so it supports the weight and do your business. :drink:

Home- set gun either on counter/floor/inside my pants hahaha.
Public restroom- if, and a very big if here, the TP holder has a large flat surface on there with a close eye. If not there, it goes it sits in my pants (if you can't picture this I can explain further but thought i'd spare some!!! hahahaha). Easiest is the TP holder- allows everything to get pulled back up, tucked in, buckled, reholster.

It is amazing how this is such a issue,Things you just never think about...

This raises a question in my mind after reading all the idea's on doing your business... If the guy that is resting his gun in his pants, Is it under the underwear or above,Does this gun get sanitized after being laid on dirty underwear or even close to and touching some dudes undies that held his junk...

This makes me want to go sanitize the used guns I haven't cleaned....:s0131:

It is amazing how this is such a issue,Things you just never think about...

This raises a question in my mind after reading all the idea's on doing your business... If the guy that is resting his gun in his pants, Is it under the underwear or above,Does this gun get sanitized after being laid on dirty underwear or even close to and touching some dudes undies that held his junk...

This makes me want to go sanitize the used guns I haven't cleaned....:s0131:
----------------------------------------------------------------
Howie Mandel, is that you?
"fist-bump"

:s0114::s0112::s0114:

Shoulder Holsters have the advantage that you can access them from seated position ie behind a desk, in your car, or #2 in the public restroom. Your gun stays off the ground. It is a real problem. Just don't use the tie down straps because then you have a hassle to pull your pants down to do your business. Instead you can rig a strap that goes around your back to keep your shoulder holster from flopping around, like when you lean forward and the gun and mag pouch hang down. I saw a custom holster maker who did this and borrowed it rigging my s/h that way. There are also form fitting compression shirts that have built in holsters that you can wear under a regular shirt that work ok. You have to rip the buttons off your shirt to get to the gun quickly or put velcro where the buttons go. The NRA store sells vests with built in holsters too that work like shoulder holsters. I know they are out of style now but a fanny pack also works too.

Who here has seen Zombie Land? This thread just reminds of the guy sitting on toilet, then gets eaten...sad. Like one of the posters said, just hold the gun while doing your business, its safer that way.

I had a thread like this because my dad once saw my gun sticking out in the public restroom. After that experience I now learned and practice not to let me belts or holster drop below my knee... trust me it's very easy ha ha ha

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top