JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FOUND ONE! Thanks!

I know this may be hilarious to some of you but here goes.

I want to buy/trade for a Dan Wesson Classic Bobtail. There I did it.

I have a Para Carry in Stainless Steel that I could trade and maybe offer a little cash to even it up, although both of these guns retail at about the same.
Thanks for looking,
Will :)

If you can find even a used on in excellent shape for under a grand buy it. DW prices appear to be headed for a significant increase this year. It will be interesting to see how this plays out in the marketplace as they built their following on providing a custom quality pistol for Kimber type pricing. I predict they will lose market share to both ends of the price spectrum, but hey, what do I know?

Thanks guys. Yeah, I've been looking for awhile and nada.

I'm about to put money on a DW CCO. Any thoughts?...or keep looking for a CBOB? The CCO is $1295.00 + transfer and ffl fees.

Thanks D1esel and Cougfan2

Will

Thanks guys. Yeah, I've been looking for awhile and nada.

I'm about to put money on a DW CCO. Any thoughts?...or keep looking for a CBOB? The CCO is $1295.00 + transfer and ffl fees.

Thanks D1esel and Cougfan2

Will

Depends on what you want. They are different pistols. I have no plans to sell my CBOB, but at some point I would like an officer sized 1911, but with what DW is doing with pricing, I am leaning towards STI.

Interesting. I wonder how these compare to the Fusions.

STI and SVI (which have an interesting history because one spawned from the other) are more leaned towards race guns, and fusion is more towards tradition style and the things bob serva had brought to Dan Wesson, such as making full use of 10mm in 1911s.

Actually what I thought of posting when I first saw this thread was:

I know this may be hilarious to some of you but here goes.

I want to buy/trade for a Dan Wesson Classic Bobtail. There I did it.

Yeah, that is funny....

Unless it works, then I'll be ticked for not doing it myself!:s0114:

Good luck Will!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top