CBC Industries

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by BigRed93, Dec 28, 2015.

1. BigRed93

BigRed93
    Eugene

Hello,

I am looking at getting several new accessories and came across CBC Industries (http://www.cbcindustries.com/). Has anyone ever purchased parts from them? Any information on them, both good and bad, would be nice.

Thanks!

2. MasterChief1

MasterChief1
    ID
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Did you ever end up getting a CBC upper? How did it work?

3. LuckySG

LuckySG
    Banks, Oregon
    Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks, OR Silver Vendor

Found this thread, I will add the first nail... They suck at communication. No phone number available online, not replying to emails. I made an order, they provided an estimate of what it would take to get it out the door and that date goes by, no updates. Another full week goes by and I have sent three emails asking for status and now to cancel, still nothing. Bright an early Tuesday morning (because Monday is a banking holiday) I will be disputing the card transaction.

Moral of the story is don't do business if email is the only way to reach them. Few places are that good to solve your problems without a conversation over the phone or face to face.

Flymph likes this.
  4. LuckySG

LuckySG
    Banks, Oregon
    Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks, OR Silver Vendor

Update. Just received an automated email my pistol shipped, but typically it means I have a tracking number, and it may work for looking it up in 24 hours. This is a one and done for me, no desire to work with a place that won't communicate.

KKG likes this.