JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Found this thread, I will add the first nail... They suck at communication. No phone number available online, not replying to emails. I made an order, they provided an estimate of what it would take to get it out the door and that date goes by, no updates. Another full week goes by and I have sent three emails asking for status and now to cancel, still nothing. Bright an early Tuesday morning (because Monday is a banking holiday) I will be disputing the card transaction.

Moral of the story is don't do business if email is the only way to reach them. Few places are that good to solve your problems without a conversation over the phone or face to face.

Update. Just received an automated email my pistol shipped, but typically it means I have a tracking number, and it may work for looking it up in 24 hours. This is a one and done for me, no desire to work with a place that won't communicate.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top