JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Why not just trap them... take them for a ride somewhere far away, like the Portland homeless camp, and don't come back with them. They will end up in someone's pot and problem will be solved. Or, you could trade the dog for a cat. Even if the cat meows at them, it won't be that loud.

Mike
I may, but there are about 8 of them and I have a number of other things I need to get done.

CBs will do the job quiet enough.

I would avoid the trap so as to not catch something that you didnt intend.

Go out, pop it, scoop it up and no one needs to know about it.

I would normally prefer to catch and release, but with some of the more vicious coons it's the safest way.

Then another story:

My friend (different guy), who lives in Springfield, used to live trap raccoons at his house. Seems he had quite the neighborhood infestation. Some folk were feeding them because they were so cute.

When he had three or four traps full, he'd relocate them in the middle of the night in one of the more affluent communities in Eugene. He said he made four or five trips before he was through.

Reminds me of when I was growing up on a 2000 acre ranch forty years ago. The owner of the ranch would trap one or two racoons almost every night or so in the grain crib. He would then transport them across the valley about four miles and turn them loose in the next farms corn field. I always thought there were many repeat customer.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top