JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are they putting out a gen 3? I did not know that.

UPDATE July 2018. GWACS Armory has issued this statement regarding CAV-15 MKII Availability:

"We are thankful for InRange TV's WWSD project expanding the interest in the GWACS CAV 15 product. With this expanded interest we have virtually sold out of our MK II product line.

This year the CAV-15MKII turns 15 years old and unfortunately during our last production run our injection mold reached its end of life.

We are currently finalizing the design of the CAV-15 MK III that will maintain the same strength and durability as the MK II while including the most requested new features. We have incorporated some features recommended by Russell Phagan aka SinistralRifleman.com who has been involved with the CAV-15 since 2001. These improvements assure the future CAV-15 models are in line with the needs of the modern firearms market.

We will be announcing the availability of the CAV-15 MK III and MK IV later this year!

If you want to receive more information as we near the preorder event please create an account on our web page so that you can receive updates. If you already have an account you will be notified by email.

We want to thank everyone for the enormous support of the GWACS Armory CAV-15 MK II."

KE Arms - CAV-15 MKII Complete Lower Receiver #1-61-01-002

UPDATE July 2018. GWACS Armory has issued this statement regarding CAV-15 MKII Availability:

"We are thankful for InRange TV's WWSD project expanding the interest in the GWACS CAV 15 product. With this expanded interest we have virtually sold out of our MK II product line.

This year the CAV-15MKII turns 15 years old and unfortunately during our last production run our injection mold reached its end of life.

We are currently finalizing the design of the CAV-15 MK III that will maintain the same strength and durability as the MK II while including the most requested new features. We have incorporated some features recommended by Russell Phagan aka SinistralRifleman.com who has been involved with the CAV-15 since 2001. These improvements assure the future CAV-15 models are in line with the needs of the modern firearms market.

We will be announcing the availability of the CAV-15 MK III and MK IV later this year!

If you want to receive more information as we near the preorder event please create an account on our web page so that you can receive updates. If you already have an account you will be notified by email.

We want to thank everyone for the enormous support of the GWACS Armory CAV-15 MK II."

KE Arms - CAV-15 MKII Complete Lower Receiver #1-61-01-002

Well that's cool, I was wondering if that vid would renew interest. I'll just a hang back and wait, I'm in no hurry. I wonder what "the most requested new features" are.

Well that's cool, I was wondering if that vid would renew interest. I'll just a hang back and wait, I'm in no hurry. I wonder what "the most requested new features" are.

Well they are close to a year behind schedule due to having to move locations. Hoping they will still make one.

People online are claiming a replaceable grip option.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top