JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
TAURUS!!!!! o_O

71CE8DAA-2EE4-4CF0-BF87-70EB2D027DCC.gif

Guess what I just found in the mailbox?
IMG_0292[1].jpg

The chamber and bore machining look a lot better on this one, so I'm optimistic. The old one didn't look terrible, compared to some photos of TX22 barrels I've seen online, but this one looks great: no scoring in the chamber or chattering in the rifling. I might get a chance to go try it out tomorrow, depending on how work goes.

I just got out to the range, and it looks good. I forgot good targets and the sun was in my eyes, but there's no sign at all of keyholes, and accuracy shows real promise. I didn't have time to shoot a lot, but my first group of 15 rounds, CCI Minimags, was under 3" at 25 yards. 12 of the 15 were inside of 1.5".

I shot a couple other groups with other ammo that weren't quite as good, around 4" at 25 yards. I think I can do better under better conditions. Function was perfect and ergonomics are great. At this point it seems to have been worth the wait.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top