JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Naturally, it's got nothing to do with a long criminal history...

Two men are dead from gunshot wounds to the head while sitting in a parked car on Seattle’s Beacon Hill, and one of them appears to have made the often-fatal error of being in the process of “turning his life around.”

<broken link removed>

The elder Westmoreland contended that his son died because of "easy access to guns," according to the KOMO coverage.
I believe it was his easy access to the car he was found shot dead in.

Yes. Turning your life around is at epidemic proportions all over the place

That and my favorite " he was such a good boy ".

My dad was LEO in Sacramento County, CA. There was a court case he was a witness to where a bad guy executed a college kid during a armed robbery of a liquor store. Put him on his knees and shot him in the head, for the fun of it.

I guess the bad guy had recently found god and was turning his life around, sound familiar ? This all came out during his trial while the bad guys momma was on the stand.

The state of California sentenced him to life in prison.

When the judge issued the sentence my father said the judge looked at the bad guys mother and said " god may have forgiven your son but the people of California have not "

Sent from my Nexus 4

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads