JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Customer Was Wondering Why When He Started His Car This Morning, It Sounded Different. He Didn't Understand It When I Told Him He Had Been Robbed

View attachment 1002990
Maybe we will se a special PNW exclusive option package on new cars- sawzall proof cage/plate around the c.c. While we are at it, might as well include bullet proof driver window. Electrified door handles for when the thugs surround your car and try to drag you out to beat you. Too many smacks on the car and the National Anthem starts blaring so all the roaches take a knee, allowing you precious seconds to escape. I'd call it the PN-WUSS-P; Pacific North West Urban Safety and Survival Package. just under as thousand dollars, I think it would sell well.

_nc_ohc=_i3ukBO3DdMAX-UVvF5&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

To your point about theft, police, and insurance companies.

I had about $1200 worth of gear stolen off my motorcycle a few years ago. Parked overnight, in my driveway, between my truck and garage door. 13 years of parking it in the same place. No issues.
Lo and behold some scumbag needed my stuff more than me.
So i called the cops. I requested an officer. After being updated for about 3.5 hours that an officer would show up. I finally received a call from the watch commander. He told me that no officer was going to respond and that it was an insurance issue. :s0001::s0117:
I told him in no uncertain terms that they would be the last folks i would contact if i catch the scumbags. I asked him if he understood what i was telling him. He was silent.
I then suggested that if he wasnt willing to do his job that he may want to find another profession to work in. All was done calmly and politely.
I then wished him a good day and hung up.

I dont call the cops anymore, in the city of potlandistan.
Similar experience, my truck was broken into and there was an obvious place prints could be found. Police just couldn't be bothered to care. I wanted to prosecute with evidence. I did not get what I wanted. I do not have faith in my PD, especially since we let the ferals do whatever they please. I certainly have no intention of calling them in the future, just the same as you

I saw that.
I wonder how it will be spun by the failed elected skin bags.
My guess they will ignore until there is enough pressure that they have to say something. And then they will say, "we will engage with the community to explore solutions". Translation: "we won't do a damn thing but we'll talk about it and that will make the voting public think we are addressing the issue." Either that or they will install "calming traffic cones".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top