Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Casual Wear Tactical Vests

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by rambler, Nov 3, 2011.

1. rambler

rambler Dallas, Or Member

Two Casual Wear Tactical Vests:

The First is a 5-11 Operator jacket, Tan in color, and of a heavy cotton grade material. They are seen worn alot by bodyguards, blackwater, special ops, etc on nightly news. I wore it for about two months. Looks so wrinkly because I washed it to sale. Jacket has internal panels for concealed carry options. pockets for AR mags, snap and/or zipper close options, and built in dump pouches in the rear. These retail new for $65 to $75. Don't buy a new one as I am only asking $30.

The second is a Tru-Spec nylon vest in black. I have hardly worn this one. Also excellent for concealed carry options, with purposeful pockets on the front and back. I purchased it at a police supply store. Retails for $65 or $70. Don't buy new as I am only asking $30

Russell 503-820-9398

IMG_5091.jpg

IMG_5093.jpg

2. Decker

Decker My house Active Member

Sizes?

-d

3. BrentN

BrentN Kelso Active Member

looks like "M" on the tag, black vest.

4. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member

will you iron it???

5. rambler

rambler Dallas, Or Member

Sorry gents for forgetting the sizes. The tan one is Large, the black one Medium. Will I iron??? I avoid ironing my own stuff like the plague.........but this is America and when the free enterprise system is at it's best the seller is out to please a serious buyer...................................

6. pokerace

pokerace Newberg Well-Known Member