JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hard to determine especially when they use no knock warrants as of late...

Roll the dice I guess?

Guess what? If you're wrong, you're dead. Even if you're right, if you pull a gun you'll end up "DEAD RIGHT" o_O It amazes me that people think they can resist. Really? Fight it in court and live to see tomorrow. Resist and you'll learn 1st hand what a body bag looks like FROM THE INSIDE.

Having thought about this subject a bit (yes, I actually ruminate on the subjects discussed here beyond just treating y'all to my pithy comments and $20 words half the time).

This ruling IS NOT intended as a free pass to gun down the coppers as they bust down your door during the increasingly ubiquitous no-knock warrants, although it provides a viable defense should you actually survive such an encounter.

It's a warning to all authorities involved in these kind of operations to get their sheit in one sock and execute a justifiable no-knock on the correct dwelling for the right reasons in the first place, and that they will have no recourse (and in fact may be held liable) if they get slotted by an innocent occupant who is acting in self defense thinking they're getting "smashed and grabbed", regardless if that occupant survives the encounter or not (which is actually irrelevant).

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top