JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looking for well loved, but not abused bullet molds, casting pots, and supplies. All calibers and makes.

Thanks!
Andy
Andy,
I am sitting on quite a bit of casting equipment. Melters, molds, handles, and lead. Mostly Lyman, but some Lee items as well. If you can tell me exactly what you're after, I'll check my inventory and get back to you.
Robert

i have several saeco and lyman molds. i have 3 in 45 acp 200 grain, at least 1 44 for mag/spl, 1 30 caliber rcbs. then i have alot of wheel weight lead and some lino and #2, a luber sizer and a few tubes of lube.i will p/m you my number if you would like to call

I've got 10 to 12 molds with handles (rcbs, lyman, noe and one or two lee), a lyman furnace, powder for powder coating, and a few ingots of #2 alloy. If you are interested in a package deal and close to Portland - send me a PM.

I've got 10 to 12 molds with handles (rcbs, lyman, noe and one or two lee), a lyman furnace, powder for powder coating, and a few ingots of #2 alloy. If you are interested in a package deal and close to Portland - send me a PM.

Your mail box is full... Am interested in prices for the molds... Please pm me

i still have 1 saeco 068 4 cavity with nut cracker handels for 45 acp 200 grain swc, saeco #130 4 cavity with home made handels for 45 acp 200 grain swc, lyman 452460 4 cavity 45 acp 200 grain swc, rcbs 45-230cm 250 grain with rcbs handels 2 cavity
all in great shape.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top