JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Going to be selling my home and relocating soon, and I am thinning stuff out. I have 200 lbs of ingots made from scrap that had quite a bit of hardcast bullets mixed in so it isn't dead soft. It's been casting real nice for me even without adding tin. It makes nice bullets especially when powdercoating and using in .38, and a little added Linotype makes it perfect for higher pressures like .357. I want a buck per pound, bullet scrap like this in ingots is going for over 2 bucks per pound at rotometals (sheesh! 2 bucks a pound really?). You gotta come to me it's too darn heavy for me to lug around I'm not feeling too well this week and my back is acting up. Pm me if interested. 20181129_105647.jpg View attachment 522875

Fairview/Gtesham area. Caish only no trades looking to downsize. Reasonable offers considered.

Thank you ;) 20181129_105607.jpg

Last Edited:
It works best to double up the boxes and yes, filament tape or heavy packing tape. The only problem now is lifting it and getting it to the P-O :)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top