JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi, been making these for myself, thought i'd offer them out:

Currently on hold while I gather new equipment, molds and such.

-----------------------------------------
Shipping:
$5 for, well, whatever can fit in a $5 priority box.

Requests:
If i get enough requests for a certain caliber, i'll see what I can do.

Payment:
Paypal, Cash, or Money Order.
Will also take trades for:
Brass: 7.62x54R, 9mm, 30-30, 25 Auto
Reloading equipment: primers, molds, dies, etc.
Ruger P-series compatable accessories. (9mm Mags, holsters, etc.)

Well I use Moly for my lube, and I size the 7.62s to 312, the 9mm rounds tend to be pretty consistant. and the 45's i'm still experimenting with. looking to get a 358 mold soon too.

*edit* I use Lee's lube on the rounds I offer, and moly on request.

bump, new molds added. Also, all bullets are lubed in molybdenum disulfide.
(a dry lube, gives the rounds a mercury-like finish after tumbling, coating the whole round to offer the most lubing and protection.)

These are ready to load, right?

Any plans on getting molds to make .330" bullets for 8x56r?

No future plans, but I can put it on the request list.

They are unsized, but I haven't seen a large variance in the rounds, it helps too some of my molds are steel instead of aluminum (lowers the +/-). I can lube any of mine with Molybdenum, (dry lube, doesn't effect powder, complete bullet coating) but otherwise the buyer would need to resize and lube.
(To answer the question: Yes they can be ready to load depending on your needs.)

At the moment my production's on hold while I get new equipment and molds. (Looking at within 2 months is my plan.)

Since this old thread was dug up, I may as well put in a new Request List for calibers and weights. (please PM the requests)

Preliminary Prices:
Handgun/Revolver: $5-30 per 100.
Rifle/Carbine : $10-60 per 100.
Shot and Pellet : $3-6 per Lb.
(Prices based on Size, lead alloy used (like pure lead for shot will be higher) and rarity of the mold.)
Most likely I'll do "sampler packs" of 10 bullets of a bullet type and bulk discounts.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.