JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_1448.JPG IronMonster that is a very nice looking pan!
Found a little Favorite #3 and the Wife loves it for a single egg.
May our lives glorify God,
Michael

IMG_2055.JPG Even a crusty Griswold is nice too. Found this small logo Griswold Griddle at the Goodwill. It replaces the heavy no-name griddle I used for years. Griswold feels close to half the weight and does a nice job for omelettes and tortillas.
May our lives glorify God,
Michael

In my teenage years I used to work weekends at my uncle's cattle ranch in Sisters... It's now a very successful guest/dude ranch and my aunt's cooking is world famous. Back then I was usually the only "guest" and I'd get 3 squares a day while I was there..We did a lot of cutting and burning juniper and occasionally my aunt would throw the cast iron crock pot in the burn pile full of whatever was in the fridge/freezer/pantry/garden that day and it was always absolutely delicious! Arguably the best meals of my life.:p
My mom would do something similar back home in a big ol (not cast iron)pot on the stove and call it "casserole"... eatable but barely palatable without lots of ketchup. granted she was raising and cooking for 6 ravenous kids and her heart wasn't always in it after a long day of dealing with us.;)

Looked at mine tonight and it's so perfectly seasoned... looks like a baby's bubblegum it's so smooth.

You look at babys asses :eek:

Watch out in todays world someone may be knocking on you door...............
Michael Jackson is dead man, he ain't coming here in search of.

Maybe Kevin Spacey, and George Takei and the rest of the Hollywood pedos...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top