JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Sure wish you would reconsider shipping. Beautiful rifle that would be cherished in my collection. I'm a 67 year old ex corpsman about to retire from 29 years of nursing, the last 14 of which have been spent taking care if our vets at the VA hospital. Don t know if that makes any difference to you, but there it is. I have purchased 2 rifles from this forum, so my integrity and intent are solid. Thank you either way. Bill

I will take your lack of response as a no. However I must point out that people in the Midwest appreciate fine weaponry as much as those who reside in the Northwest. Cash is cash brother. If I'm willing to send $ sight unseen, one would think you'd be able to respect and honor that. If you change your mind, let me know. If not, GLWYS.

Anyducks, I'm curious as to why you would not be willing to allow the firearm to be shipped? Since this is an FFL to FFL transfer, let the FFL holder do the work and have the buyer pay the associate costs. It's no more work for you and you open your offerings up to a wider market, making sales that much easier. You will net the same or more in sales price, and sell the item faster than limiting your market to the general PDX area.

Just thinking aloud here, I hope this helps?

This is a for sale ad. He stated no shipping he posted it as no trades every post in here in inappropriate.
Wow! Really? Inappropriate. .. again, really?

It's inappropriate when someone with cash actually offers to purchase? It's inappropriate wanting to help a guy help an aged collector dispose of his collection in the most effective and profitable manner?

The request to ship is a valid question regardless of the original post as people frequently change their minds when offered cash.

My question to the OP is a valid question to someone who posts an item for sale in an open forum especially someone helping another. They may have not thought through the process and could be benefited by additional information. Ship or local only. Either way it's only a single trip to the FFL but the OP may not have considered.

If he feels the posts were out of line he's more than welcome to speak up, and if this is the case I will apologize to him.

Cheers!

Disn't mean to create a sh!#t storm. I wouldn't buy the gun now if it was 1 23rd penny. Kevlar I find your 2 cents worth inappropriate. Pretty easily offended, aren't you? Btw, what business is it of yours? Do you have a dog in this fight? Want it for yourself? Both inappropriate but valid questions. I have a very extensive collection myself and I can assure you I won't be bigoted, crass, or insulting to the people I sell my weapons to should that time come. And I won't get my panties in a wad over a question. Nuff said. Btw, thank you DLS.

I just wrote a check for 700$, which is what I figured I would have ended up paying for the rifle, to the Disabled American Veterans Transportation Service at the VA where I work. It will help to buy gas and maintain the vehicles the DAV uses to transport vets that have no car, can't afford the gas or unable to drive because of a physical or mental handicap. I came to the realization that no matter how much we think we want or "need" something, such as another rifle for a collection, there are places to put those dollars that will really do some good for those vets less fortunate than the rest of us. I thank all who replied to this thread for giving me the "wake up call" I obviously needed. Bill, R.N.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.