JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to trade cash for your clean glock 27 gen 4 , possibly gen 3 for resonable price. Have cash, have an FFL for oregon seller, Wa ID and Wa CP upon request.
Thanks for looking
Mike
360-553-9113 call or text

Not mine...

ARMSLIST - For Sale: Glock 27 Gen 4 (2 weeks old)

Been waiting for a Glock 27 for a couple of months. Finally found one at Wholesale Sports when I wasn't expecting one. Bought it and took it to the range over the weekend and put 30 rounds though it. Decided I didn't like it as much as I thought I would.

I have all the things you would expect with a new Glock 27 Gen 4 and in perfect shape. Would like to get my money back. I've priced it to recover all my money ($599 buy price plus tax plus $25 to cover my time and gas when I bought it - mainly gas). Not trying to gouge...just trying to get my money back. Please don't offer lower. I'll keep it before I'll take a loss. Cash only and face to face.

I will expect Drivers License and preferably a WA concealed carry permit. I will take your information down and take an image of your ID just to protect me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.