JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I noticed the website update today:

"Hello all, unfortunately Casey was struck and injured by a car while crossing TV highway this past Sunday evening. He is in the hospital with several injuries none of which are life threatening. I have visited him and he is conscious and responsive..."

More info on the front page.
<broken link removed>

Casey is a decent guy, knowledgeable and got me several good deals. They are a 2 man shop so they have to shut down while he is out. I hope that does not hurt business too badly.

I'm glad to hear he's doing OK. I prey for a full and quick recovery.

But this ''Accident'' got me to thinking?

This sort of thing happens time and time again! I'm tired of it! Are we just gona let it go on unchecked? When we have the power to change the laws? And remove these killing devices from our highly civilized society.

Oh wait......... I need my car. Maybe I should just try to ban guns. :s0021:

Sorry for the guy but I gotta say 2 things here....
1 I worked in construction for 30+ years with 20 some being in traffic and I have never been hit by a car.
2 why don't they hire someone to help out while he's down? Closing the store means the customers find new places to buy goodies and may never come back.Heck went to a store today that had the new hours on the door that said 10:30 to 5:30 tues thru sat and it was 11:00 and they were closed.I won't bother going back

Hey too too many people on their phones.You really need to make eye contact with the drivers before you cross

I got the email notification from John about Casey after it happened, but glad to hear his injuries aren't life threatening. I've been busy and broke planning a wedding and now getting ready for a baby, so I haven't been in there for quite a while, but I've gotten a couple good deals from them, and I'll swing in when they reopen. Hopefully they can make it being closed until Casey can come back!

Sorry for the guy but I gotta say 2 things here....
1 I worked in construction for 30+ years with 20 some being in traffic and I have never been hit by a car.
2 why don't they hire someone to help out while he's down? Closing the store means the customers find new places to buy goodies and may never come back.Heck went to a store today that had the new hours on the door that said 10:30 to 5:30 tues thru sat and it was 11:00 and they were closed.I won't bother going back

Hey too too many people on their phones.You really need to make eye contact with the drivers before you cross

Glad you've never been struck by a car.

I've been a tow driver for 10 years and have made " unwanted bodily contact" (in other words "hit by") with vehicles on 3 occasions. Not sure how many of my feline lives are left. Sh** happens - it sucks for Casey that he got hit, hope he gets well soon. Bad drivers are everywhere.

Anybody have any news here? I keep driving by the store on the way to the library or the post office, and still closed :( Hope all is going well, even if they aren't able to reopen.

Casey is working at the security store some days, don't know which. Also don't know what is going on with the shop. There's still stuff in it.

Casey was hit by a car on 8 that was going 45 mph. It threw him a long way and the paramedics weren't sure he was going to make it.

He did though.

He looks some worse for the wear.

He'd love for people to go chat and buy stuff at the security store.

I don't know about john who I liked a lot too.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top