JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was in the market for some holsters for oddball pistols and a guy from work gave me a card for a local business called Cascadia Kydex (Olympia, WA) that does custom Kydex work. The owner of the business is a Marine and a local LEO and he runs it out of his garage.

I met with the owner whose name is Arron and noticed he had a well put-together garage with several different presses and such. I had him make a holster for a Browning 380 1911 and a couple double magazine holders for the Browning and a CZ. I also had him make a flashlight/single mag holder for a Sig P229.

One thing I really liked was he was able to give input from the perspective of someone who litterally carries all of the time. He is a plain clothes officer and often carries concealed at work. He was also able to add any degree of cant or flare to the holders to suit me. So, essentially, everything was made to my exact specs. I was able to choose colors of the Kydex and the rivet colors. He also has a bunch of different methods of attachment from loops, clips and paddles. Finish work was top notch and he was able to tweak things here and there as needed.

So, I ended up with custom holders and holsters for less than something similar you'd get from a company like K-Rounds.

Not affiliated with this business in any way but I will keep going to him. He can basically do whatever you want. Got all this for $125.

IMG_7548.jpg 16282.jpeg IMG_3212.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top