Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cascade Arms Company

Discussion in 'Washington Reviews' started by Northwest Firearms, May 6, 2009.

1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

2. Daps!

Daps! Lacey wa New Member

Since the new owners took over a couple of years ago this place has become outstanding. Extremely user friendly The owners give just as much time and help to the guy buying the used glock as the guy buying the $6000 nighthawk custom. Great service and awesome at special orders and they crush everyone local on prices.

3. Nickp

Nickp Olympia Member

I've inquired about some guns and they've always quoted me a low price (at or near the online seller prices). Purchased accessories and the price was great, will be buying my next firearm from these guys! Really nice and approachable.

4. olydemon

olydemon Olympia Active Member

Same experience as a above. I've bought ammo and a holster there. Very helpful and not condescending to those like me new to firearms with a lot of questions. Always good to stop in often to see what they have on consignment. Every time I've been in there is something cool on the wall.

5. blindfox

blindfox tacoma, wa New Member

i just wish they carried more stuff! :p

6. Nickp

Nickp Olympia Member

They had everything I was looking for when I went in, and anytime I've called they've offered to order it for cheaper than anywhere else locally. I don't mind waiting a few days, especially if it's cheaper than local or online + FFL transfer + shipping + waiting anyway.

7. SonicBlue03

SonicBlue03 Snohomish Well-Known Member

Just wanted to bump this thread as I had the opportunity to go here for the first time yesterday.

I wanted to echo the comments in the thread; I think they do what they can with the space and supply what probably sells best for the area. What they have they have good quality. The shop staff were super friendly and willing to help. I took a buddy of mine in there to look at his first pistol and they did nothing to upsell or push a product. After my friend gets to try a variety of firearms in the area I've told him to strongly consider making the drive and giving them an opportunity to win his business.

8. tpigskin

tpigskin Olympia, WA New Member

I've purchased several firearms since the change in ownership and found them to be very friendly and fair. Selection limited, no reloading supplies, but I now go in more often to see what shows up in the display case. They have earned my business.