JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its probably made in the same factory as Águila. I have some of that stuff and it looks exactly the same as the pictures of the cascade From DuckDuckGo searches I just did. also guns and ammo are so regulated in Mexico I'm sure there is only one plant in the entire country. I only have one AK-22 that light primer strikes the Águila but my other guns seam to run it just fine.

Cascade International was originally established in Mexico by Idaho's own CCI. While the two operations have since gone their own separate ways, Cascade has remained a busy producer of 22 LR ammo since 1959. Cascade puts their green camo label on their high velocity ammunition.

Cascade Ammunition, a pioneer in cartridge manufacturing, the result of three generations of experience, continuous improvement and the integration of emerging technologies, always putting the value of the human factor first.

Its probably made in the same factory as Águila. I have some of that stuff and it looks exactly the same as the pictures of the cascade From DuckDuckGo searches I just did. also guns and ammo are so regulated in Mexico I'm sure there is only one plant in the entire country. I only have one AK-22 that light primer strikes the Águila but my other guns seam to run it just fine.

Cascade International was originally established in Mexico by Idaho's own CCI. While the two operations have since gone their own separate ways, Cascade has remained a busy producer of 22 LR ammo since 1959. Cascade puts their green camo label on their high velocity ammunition.

Cascade Ammunition, a pioneer in cartridge manufacturing, the result of three generations of experience, continuous improvement and the integration of emerging technologies, always putting the value of the human factor first.

BS/Dave,
Thanks for the response. Out of curiosity and boredom, I bought some Cascade 22lr and got a chance to try it out a couple of days ago.
I shot 60 rounds with a relatively new Ruger Lite Rack 22, with one failure to fire. Then, I shot 20 rounds each in a Ruger SR22 and Smith and Wesson MP Compact, and 16 rounds with a Beretta Bobcat, all with no problems.
It is 40gr, CPRN, 1250FPS, and comes in a light green box. Cascade makes other 22lr. They come in other color boxes.
It may have been "cheap" at one time, but I just saw it priced on an internet supplier site at 35 cents a round!!
Outrageous? How about this. About a year ago, I bought a new Beretta Tomcat from Gunbroker for $328, plus shipping. About a month ago, the same model gun sold for $840 on GB.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top