JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Finally got some stuff together for you, dropping in the mail this afternoon. I ended up loading a fmj as well as a 700gr in 500 S&W, a fmj in 50 Beowulf, and a fmjhp in 460 S&W. Good luck with your project, enjoy watching it come together.

Finally got some stuff together for you, dropping in the mail this afternoon. I ended up loading a fmj as well as a 700gr in 500 S&W, a fmj in 50 Beowulf, and a fmjhp in 460 S&W. Good luck with your project, enjoy watching it come together.
Thanks, I do appreciate your generosity. :s0005:
I'm a big sissy shootin big caliber handguns so they are out of my element.

Jim Sr.

@Caveman Jim

I've got this ready for your display. I'll have it shipped out next week. Looking forward to seeing the finished project!

8B71A23F-388F-481D-B295-0EEFD5E0903A.jpeg

@Caveman Jim

I've got this ready for your display. I'll have it shipped out next week. Looking forward to seeing the finished project!

View attachment 1372674
Oh Cool, instructions!!! :D
90% of these calibers I've not had any dealings with so all the information I can get is much appreciated.
I'll post the completed project once it is completed. ;)

Giving y'all an update on this ever growing project. It's coming along nicely, I have over a dozen that I need to have the bullets crimped at the cannelure and a dozen more that need bullets. Still waiting on some to arrive. A special thanks goes out to all of you that have donated to this project, it means a lot to Ole Caveman.
Thanks for all your help, generosity, encouragement and ideas. Stay tuned.

CCA4A51B-E2C9-4A47-BD4E-CCABFAC768D6.jpeg 46243AB1-4C99-46FA-88BD-E4810508DB48.jpeg 0BBDDF03-08F0-4389-88B2-0DA30B539784.jpeg 31D42AAA-EBD4-46E7-831C-E9B666F96069.jpeg 2600661C-E5BC-4B0D-890F-587CE65A53D0.jpeg

Last Edited:
It's hard to tell from the picts but do you have 44AMP and a 357AMP ?

I can send the complete cartridge or I can dump the powder, pop the primer and reseat accordingly.

Let me know and PM your address if you need (want) those calibers.

Well folks I have less than a month to get this thing put together.
For those who have expressed interest in donating certain calibers please contact me.
I'll get out into the shop this afternoon and do another inventory and post it up.

This is crunch time as I need the cartridges to determine the dimensions of the box, It's going to be huge.

Thanks again for all the insight and generosity!

It appears that I'm only missing 9 bullets for the brass that I already have, which are;
375 REM ultra mag
475 bishop
8mm Mauser
6mm REM
35 REM
41Long Colt
7.5 FK
7.62 TT

THANKS again for making this happen.
:s0155::s0155::s0155:

I did send you a 195 grain 8mm bullet and a 100 grain 6mm bullet. Curious now what you used them for instead…:s0002:

View attachment 1388026
I remember trying to match bullets with cases and the rest is blurry. I don't have many dies for seating so have utilized an unorthodox method to seat. I may have needed 2 of those but cannot remember.

At least the brass is labeled…pretty hard to mix those up into the wrong caliber.:rolleyes:

I guess this illustrates the reason not to drink while reloading. Good thing there is no powder and/or primer involved! I'm adding a note to my reminder list, "Do NOT buy reloads from Caveman Jim".

I should be able to send you ~33% of your still needed list (the 6mm, 8mm & 35 Rem bullets) but it won't be until late this week/early next.

I've been doing some research in the shell retention area so they stay put. I am thinking magnets will do the job nicely.
I can JB Weld them into the primer pocket and on the shelf I can drill an undersized hole with a bradpoint bit and force it in there for tension.
What do y'all think of the idea?

I've been doing some research in the shell retention area so they stay put. I am thinking magnets will do the job nicely.
I can JB Weld them into the primer pocket and on the shelf I can drill an undersized hole with a bradpoint bit and force it in there for tension.
What do y'all think of the idea?

I think that would work out very well. Or, you could pull all the bullets, and screw down from the inside of the case, then reseat the bullets. Really shouldn't be much work at all :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top