JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is worth watching on guns.

Regarding the "white supremacists" nonsense, here's something I came across on the web that talks about CRT:

35FEF478-82B4-4D7C-A047-03AE4B4423B4.jpeg

That is certainly a contributing factor, but the woes of the ghetto were hatched long before the global village was a reality. The real culprit -- in my view -- is the cynical War On Poverty, which was really a war on poor people as it conditioned them to public assistance and taxpayer largesse as their means of sustenance. Simultaneously it convinced these folks that they are absolved of any responsibility for their circumstances, being "victims" of various systemic inequities. The bitter irony being to place your faith in the very system that presumably victimized you as your path to salvation...
Yep I recall the potus who got it started.

She is blaming crime in HER streets on ANOTHER STATE. And nobody pushes back to point out the abject absurdity of her contention.
Yes, this. I've posted before and run the stats to counter her "stats". Sure, some of the guns used in shooting in Chicago come from other areas (like every other city can say). Where she takes a vacation from intellectual honesty is not admitting / understanding that ALL of the locations they are coming from have a lower homicide rates than Fallujah on Lake Michigan. So suddenly guns make themselves more dangerous once they cross in to Illinois???

The politicians that run these cities are at fault for everything like this that happens. Over the years they've continued to cram and stack more and more people in close quarters. Look at the apartment buildings lining the roadway around that lake. People aren't right because of losing their freedom for the last year plus, and being jammed in with people everywhere you go with the only escape taking an hour of more to see open space.

Take a picture so-called "Public Servants" in potland. You're seeing the future of you bumbling.
Agree with you. It's like when in conversation with another and they continue to move
forward towards your face as the conversation progresses. There's a physical limit
where it becomes uncomfortable. Same for living space. Not too long ago minimum
lot sizes were generally 100'x100' fo a single family dwelling. Certainly not so anymore.
Lack of personal space to some degree accelerates anger.

Yes, this. I've posted before and run the stats to counter her "stats". Sure, some of the guns used in shooting in Chicago come from other areas (like every other city can say). Where she takes a vacation from intellectual honesty is not admitting / understanding that ALL of the locations they are coming from have a lower homicide rates than Fallujah on Lake Michigan. So suddenly guns make themselves more dangerous once they cross in to Illinois???
Like all wokes, she is a bald-faced liar and dissembler. She may believe none, some, or all of the logical fallacies and untruths spewing forth from her ugly bilge of a mouth. But that is of no consequence: Hers is a position borne of bad faith at its root. Bullying the useful idiots into submission, she (and her ilk) has no interest in facts, truth, fairness, logic, rationality, intellectual consistency, or anything the normative human being would consider to be virtues. In fact, we have been told -- by these same wokes who have now infested virtually every institution of our society from government to military to the courts to education to law enforcement, and of course big tech and the legacy media -- hell even professional sports -- that these traits are on their own evidence of "privilege."

So there is no point in engaging the wokes intellectually -- about as productive as trying to drill through a bank vault with a toothpick. They need to be slapped down hard by brute force -- by wielding their own cudgels against them. By this I do not mean physical violence, rather intellectual violence, the same kind they have been perpetrating on a willing prostrate mainstream public for the last several decades. My fear is that too few of us and our fellow countrymen actually have the will and the testicular fortitude to do so, the majority of our fellows happy to supplicate and genuflect at the altar of progressive woke cancel culture hoping to keep their heads down and not attract too much notice from our woke masters.

There is a continuum: The closer you get to the country's tallest buildings, the more woke fascism you will encounter. I envision a future dystopia where the docile class go willingly into austere concrete high-rise buildings and small handfuls of refuseniks dot the periphery, living off the grid and off the land, taking the occasional truckload of canned goods when practical... gosh it feels like I've seen this movie before.

Or we can PUSH BACK NOW AND NEVER STOP PUSHING BACK.

Hold on here...

Y'all are sayin' that there are guns that use cartridges with metal cases....
Next you will be telling me that there are guns that can fire with each pull of the trigger. :D
Andy

Last Edited:
Hold on here...

Y'all are sayin' that there are guns that use cartridges with metal cases....
Next you will be telling me that there are guns that can fire with each pull of the trigger. :D
Andy
Yes Andy, if properly charged your smoke poles will fire with each pull (press :s0140:) of the trigger.
So... charge, prime, fire, repeat, not really a new idea. :s0026:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads