JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$145
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Battle Ground
State
Washington
Zip Code
Carter Muteki Neck Knife

This is a Carter Cutlery blemished knife purchased through Knives Ship Free which used to operate out of Hillsboro near Murray Carter's shop. Nothing wrong with blade and still Carter Cutlery's exceptional quality. Just some light discoloration. Less in person, but I tried to show with magnified images.

Never sharpened. Like new.

3.6" blade. White steel (I believe).
Get a Carter Neck Knife for almost half price.

PRICE DROP

02AECB6C-8738-4617-B271-AD940D37B8E3.jpeg 3CF92B3C-5470-4E55-A4A6-E58077C87EC3.jpeg 7A8CAFD7-14F9-4C27-8825-B4B22FC7BABD.jpeg 5848FD62-B0FA-4481-8CAD-4DBCD89FE3FC.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice knife, but it doesn't have the Carter Cutlery stamp on the blade. Definitely looks like one of his blades. How does the sheath hold onto the knife? I like the idea of a neck knife, but always wondered about how well the sheath held the knife, how comfortable it is to wear (hot in summer, sweaty) and how difficult is it to get out of the sheath?

It's a Carter Cutlery Knife, but not made by Murray Carter. The sheath is tight and it works correctly as a neck knife. It isn't going to fall out of the sheath if that is your worry (which is a reasonable one). And it is not going come free if you fall or stumble. You need to physically pull it out of the sheath. Length of hang is adjustable, too. You can also wear it sideways on a belt or just in a front jeans pocket.

For what it's worth I haven't worn it other than to try it on. I am not sure it would be all that comfortable hanging on my chest, but I'm pretty short. I wasn't sure about wearing a blade near my neck…but when I tried it on it was low enough and secure enough that this wasn't a concern. Reason I'm selling is to fund an optic for an AR.

Feel free to PM anymore questions.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top