JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yes it is time once again for the Cascade Sportsman's Club's August gun show in Carson, WA. The party runs from 8:30am until about 3:00pm, maybe a little earlier if we get bored. Admission is $2 or two cans of food, all of which is donated to the local Food Bank. Always free parking and lunch available across the street. We still have a couple of tables available if you want to divest yourself of some of your investments in steel and wood or the wherewithal that goes with them. Please note new contact information for tables or other questions; Adam King 509-951-6733 or [email protected]
My apologies for the short notice but sometimes things get in the way of what I am supposed to do. Hope to see you there. If you come by please stop by and say Hi.
Thanks,
Korey

Last Edited:
Will i be able to join the cascade sportsman club for $20 a year at the show? I tried joining awhile back by driving to the PUD office first Wed. of the month at 7pm but no one was there.

Yes we accept new members at the show. We do require evidence of a background check that shows ability to possess firearms legally. Usually this is a current CWP/CHL, but can be a formal background check, recent firearm transfer through an FFL, or security clearance.
Your dues will be pro-rated through December and then $20 for 2017, starting January 1st.
I would like to know what month you came for our meeting. We haven't missed one for over a year.
Talk to Adam,he is our.club president. He will have the table just inside the door.
I'll have tables in the back right-hand corner, stop by and say hi. Looking forward to seeing you there.
Korey

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads