JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Due to several inches of snow and predicted freezing rain, we have decided to cancel our show for Saturday February 4th. We are tentatively rescheduling it for Saturday, March 4th pending availability of the hall. Sorry to disappoint those who wished to attend but we had 14 tables cancel by this evening. Hope to see you in March!!

Normally I get it posted here the week of, but had failed this time around. Our normal schedule is the first Saturday of the even months, i.e. February, April, June, August, October and December. It is held at the Legion Hall in Carson, WA. Doors open at 8:30 and we are there until 3:00, unless it is really slow, in which case we cut out a little early. Admission is two cans of food or $2 for the local Food Bank or other charity. It is a small show, usually 22-26 tables, But we have a lot of fun and it still has the atmosphere of the older shows. People still bring stuff to sell.

I always enjoy visiting Carson, Backwoods Brewery, and Doug at Windriver Trading Post...I might have to swing by on March 4th for the gun show as well.

To be clear, our normal schedule is Feb, April, June, August, October, December. Since we cancelled February we are intending to reschedule for March this year.

Sorry all, but due to scheduling problems we will NOT be holding a March show. Please come and see us April 1st.
Thank you!!

The little Carson gun show is first rate and a lot of fun! So you Noobs just stay away! Already crowded!

JUST PULLIN' YOUR LEGS!!! :D You can meet guys from this forum there and lots of interesting stuff! I'm looking at my latest find, from Carson, on my bedroom wall!

IMG_0610.JPG

I've ran across some real good deals there myself. I hate to show this one, but oh well. A 2008 limited edition model 70 fwt, I picked up there for $600.00:

001-69.jpg
004-57.jpg

Without the scope of course. When I saw this rifle from across the room I knew exactly what it was and I was pulling my wallet out as I approached the table. :p The picture doesn't do the stock justice.

My only AR for sale is a Colt SP-1, and I don't think it fits the definition of cheap!! There are a couple of threads here about budget AR's. PSA seems to be a favorite. I've built three from Model One Sales kits that I am very happy with. Do yourself an 80% lower just for fun!!
Don't see much AR stuff at our show.:(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads