JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cars collide, woman's fists fly, gun brandished in Seattle road rage - seattlepi.com

A case of road rage in Seattle on Tuesday morning included colliding cars, angry words, thrown punches and a brandished pistol.
The combatants were two women.
In the end, Seattle police arrested a 28-year-old woman and booked her into the King County Jail.
Around 10 a.m., two cars were in an accident near the 2800 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Way South.
The suspect's car, police said, turned into and hit the front of a car driven by a 34-year-old woman.
Both women pulled into a parking lot.
The 28-year-old woman got of her car with a gun in her hand. She started yelling.
After an argument, the other woman called 911, and the suspect put her pistol under the front seat of her car.
The argument, however, went on, and the suspect began throwing punches. But she didn't connect, and the victim told police she wasn't injured.
Officers showed up and tried to calm the combatants.
The suspect acknowledged that she had a gun but said she had a concealed-weapons permit. Officers found a 9mm pistol under the driver's side seat of her car.
She was arrested for unlawful use of a weapon to intimidate.

I just don't get people that get so mad about their car getting hit...isn't that what insurance is for??? Unless I had an insanely expensive car I suppose...

This stuff is going to happen from time to time.

The more permits are out there, the more it will happen. But that doesn't' mean the gun-grabbers are right or will gain significant traction. 350,000ish CPL holders DIDN'T brandish their guns or murder anyone on that same day.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top