JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
That would be myself. Unable to form a cogent argument in answer to a questino, CEF has nothing better to do to try and incite by calling names. It's his whole modus operandi.

Sort of like debating a five year old, it is. If he ever gets around to answering my question, I'll resume the conversation. In the meantime, I'll just ignore him.

Oh, but Henry is a nice name, a name of kings. I've been called worse, and you've deserved worse. :s0114:

But seriously, you ARE a recent law school grad, aren't you? If the gratuitous "ain't I smart" reference to Dred Scott wasn't a giveaway, the reference to my "modus operandi" was. You certainly haven't denied it, so I guess I've touched a nerve.

So what was this burning "questino" you wanted me to answer? I'll be happy to if it's not merely rhetorical, is about guns, and you'll tell us what year you graduated from law school. I say 2009. Or are you this guy? <broken link removed> What do you say, Henry?

Let's get that out of the way and then talk about the Second Amendment, Heller, ORS 166.170, and multiple firearms (the topic of this thread).\

Come on, Henry, you're a big boy now, all graduated. You can do this.

I thought my thread was about carrying multiple firearms, not about Quaker Oats and Henry having a testosterone pissing match. I've gotten as much of an answer as I wanted. So, MODS, please shut 'er down. The ammonia is hurting my eyes:s0058:

Oh, but Henry is a nice name, a name of kings. I've been called worse, and you've deserved worse. :s0114:

But seriously, you ARE a recent law school grad, aren't you? If the gratuitous "ain't I smart" reference to Dred Scott wasn't a giveaway, the reference to my "modus operandi" was. You certainly haven't denied it, so I guess I've touched a nerve.

So what was this burning "questino" you wanted me to answer? I'll be happy to if it's not merely rhetorical, is about guns, and you'll tell us what year you graduated from law school. I say 2009. Or are you this guy? <broken link removed> What do you say, Henry?

Let's get that out of the way and then talk about the Second Amendment, Heller, ORS 166.170, and multiple firearms (the topic of this thread).\

Come on, Henry, you're a big boy now, all graduated. You can do this.

For anyone who doesn't want to read the above statement let me summarize.

CapnQ asked CEF a question and CEF deflected it, the end!

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads