JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so my parents are out visiting for awhile
Before they move here if they decide to.my dad has a Ohio ccw which is not recognized by Oregon.just wondering what his options would be on carrying and does anyone know if he could get a pit of state license from
Another state that would be recognized in Oregon.

Nobody but Oregon is recognized in Oregon.

Only carry options are open carry.

Oregon is a patchwork of laws in different areas. In your part of Oregon, you can carry openly, loaded.

Fyi Oregon sucks.

They think they are the end all be all authority on who can carry in their state.

No go on carrying concealed except to and from shooting or to and from hunting/fishing.
Fixed it.

There is some validity to it though, they do require training.. many states do not so I can see them excluding them.

BUT... the lunacy for concealed is when other states require more training and edumakashun than Oregon yet they deny reciprocity. That's lunacy.

Oregon concealed laws quit moving forward when the Capitol went all D.

Carrying laws? Here is one option:

M72_LAW_Vietnam.jpg

See the 7.62 ammo-belt? See the "lemon" grenade? See the steel pot? See frayed sling on that M16? See that tight fitting flak-jacket? See that tropical environment? Care to guess the temperature when it was taken? :D
I feel your pain. It must have gotten up to 76 in here before I remembered to turn the AC on. :D
J/K
That doesn't sound like fun. I've heard that as they made some of the gear lighter they just added more stuff to carry. Can't win, eh?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top