JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Hi folks!

I recently received my Utah permit for the once a year vacation my family takes to Washington. I know most of you aren't lawyers, and that I shouldn't get legal advice from a bunch of Joe Schmos like yourselves. But I'd like to hear from Washingtonians or Oregon Washington border hoppers about the differences I should know about?

-Carrying in car
-bars (and what constitutes a bar)
-any weird stuff I should know but don't

Any help/advice will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

When I travel to WA I just carry as if I'm carrying in OR. Concealed is concealed. I pay attention to any particular signage that I might have to disregard though, same as in OR. However, if I am going in to a bar with the intention to imbibe adequate quantities of scotch, I won't carry in a bar in either state.

When I travel to WA I just carry as if I'm carrying in OR. Concealed is concealed. I pay attention to any particular signage that I might have to disregard though, same as in OR. However, if I am going in to a bar with the intention to imbibe adequate quantities of scotch, I won't carry in a bar in either state.
Pretty sound advice for a CHL holder and pretty much the process I follow.

Pretty much if there is a sign saying no minors under 21 beyond this point and it's a bar.

You can be in the side of the eating establishment that is open to minors and legally carry.

We don't have county to county rules so it's easier in WA imo.

Pretty much if there is a sign saying no minors under 21 beyond this point and it's a bar.

You can be in the side of the eating establishment that is open to minors and legally carry.

That's what I thought, we're up there for a week so I'm sure we'll be eating out with family on multiple occasions.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads